Welcome to Bayview Marina
Bayview Marina is conveniently situated just under 5 kilometres from Darwin CBD and supermarkets, bars and restaurants with 128 secure floating berths for local and visiting vessels to a length of 21 metres, beam of 7 metres and draft of 2.5 metres.
Darwin harbour experiences a tidal range between 0 (zero) to 8 metres. The marina is not accessible during spring high and low tides. Darwin is in the tropics and can experience cyclones between October and May. The Marina is designed to limit damage to berthed vessels within the locked waterway. The water level in the marina is maintained at a constant level. In the event of extreme weather the water level in the marina can be lowered.
- 128 secure floating berths for vessels of up to 20m L.O.A. Beam 7m and Draught 2.5m
- Toilets and showers accessible with an electronic fob
- Power and fresh water
- Rubbish removal
- Self-service coin operated Laundry
- Allocated vehicle parking
- Common area and BBQ
- Access to the pontoons, toilets and shower facilities is via electronic fob system.
- CCTV cameras monitor areas around the Lock and marina buildings.
Water and Electricity:
- Water and electricity are available on the pontoons.
- Owners of vessels must supply their own hoses and 15Amp electricity cable.
Receptacle Waste Area
- Rubbish and recycling bins located at rear of amenities building
- Waste oil is to be disposed of in the oil drum behind the toilet facilities.
- Please contact the Lockmaster regarding disposal of batteries and large items.
Pump out facility
- Please note there is no sewage pump out facilities in the marina.
- Please note there are no fuelling facilities within the Bayview Marina. It is permissible to fill vessels from 20 litre approved jerry cans and to carry 20 litre fuel tanks onto vessel
Bulk fuelling is to be done outside the marina. The following companies provide a bulk fuelling service:
- Cullen Bay Jetty – Phone no. 0418 898 891
- Trolleys are stored at the trolley bay near the marina office.